Google+ Badge for all followers who like my blog

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Alleged Sylvania weapons hoarder Tony Zoef dreamt of voyaging to Mars

Alleged Sylvania weapons hoarder Tony Zoef dreamt of voyaging to Mars


What worries me is that if a bunch of Sydney based terrorist got hold of this cache of weapons so the Police did the right thing in confiscating this.

I think this man is a freak who is mad on star trek could be a trekkie and made on going to Mars but in the real sense harmless. 

but

if he has this and if criminals stole it or got it, 
that would be a different matter 
and
if terrorist or terrorist minded people got hold of it that would be a completely different matter so this material belongs only with the Army or the Police forces, 
not the general community. 

In this case
I do not think this man will be going to Mars
but
I do think his next stop might be a maximum security cell at Silverwater Prison and that will be his Mars

Post a Comment